How does your differential compare with the experts?
What physical exam maneuvers would you like to perform?
- Renal failure
- Hypertension – related to renal disease as well
- Heart failure
- GI system
- Liver disease – due to alcoholism – not likely
- Non-alcoholic liver disease – less likely
- Iron deficiency
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Diabetes – unlikely
- Pulmonary embolism – much less likely
- Deep vein thrombosis – much less likely
- Sleep disorders
- Nutritional deficiency
- Drug reaction