How does your differential compare with the experts?
What physical exam maneuvers would you like to perform?
- Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Muscle strain
- Disk problem (herniation)
- Osteoarthritis (chronic degenerative process)
- Inflammatory process of spine
- Mechanical compensation
- Side effects of medication (including electrolyte changes)
- Primary spinal cord lesion
- Aneurysm (coronary vascular)
- Multiple problems: chronic degenerative disease + mechanical compensation + constipation leading to symptoms